– UC Berkeley stands by Bill Maher even though some students want his speech cancelled for comments about Muslims. Did the school make the right decision?
– A Detroit man owes $30,000 in child support even though the kid isn’t his and he’s no longer with the mother. Is the judge right?
– California has joined the list of states imposing Ebola quarantines. Good idea? We’ll also discuss with Attorney Paul Millus the legal rights of Maine nurse Kaci Hickox.
– A new survey says kids bring happiness but A LOT OF STRESS! Duh! So how do we balance the contradiction? Kym Yancey, CEO on Live Happy LLC, joins us.
– Should SNL castmember Michael Che apologize for comments he made about the viral catcall video, comparing sexual harassment to crazed fans? Women: does the video represent real life?
Join the conversation 10 AM – 1 PM PT at 415-808-0810, or on Twitter at @mattraytalk! Stream here.
Please note I do not have and never have had any association with the ACLU