Good morning! Here’s what we’re discussing today:
– A Northern California high school student is being punished for omitting “Under God” while reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. Does the punishment fit the crime?
– Car dealers are targeting buyers with bad credit by installing GPS kill switches that could leave drivers stranded. Is that fair?
– A Fresno school is under fire for putting a child with special needs in a makeshift cage. Is it child abuse?
– The President says he’ll move forward with immigration reform despite GOP opposition. Good move? Immigration attorney Ann Badmus joins us.
– Mean girls in the workplace: Why do women bully to get ahead?
– Tech talk with Mitch Butler: How long until we can vote on our smartphones? Plus, the marketing truth about Alex from Target.
Join the conversation 10 AM – 1 PM Pacific at 415-808-0180. On Twitter @mattraytalk.