Good morning! Here’s what we’re discussing today on KGO:
– The Martinez CHP officer who stole racy photos from a suspect’s phone has been arrested, but two officers who received them and sent racy messages about the photos haven’t. Should they be?
– Did it take a man addressing it for the world to believe 30 year old rape allegations against Bill Cosby?
– A New Jersey judge has ordered two parents to pay for their estranged child’s college tuition. Is that fair?
– Enrollment for Obamacare 2.0 begins today. Are we too stupid to understand it?
– The Great Love Debate comes to San Francisco on November 19th. Relationship Expert and debate judge Sameera Sullivan joins us.
Join the conversation 10 AM – 1PM PT at 415-808-0810. On Twitter @mattraytalk.