President Obama has ordered 450 more US troops to Iraq, but is he on the same page with the Pentagon? Al Jazeera America’s Jamie McIntyre discusses with AMN’s Matt Ray:
From all of us at America’s Morning News and TRN, we wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!
Today will be my last on KGO, outside of any fill-in work they might need. I’ve made a personal decision to pursue other projects.
I’ve enjoyed nearly three years on KGO, eventually getting my own permanent timeslots. (Put in the work if you want it.) In just a year’s time, we were able to create a wide audience.
Thanks to everyone who listened and supported me. If you’re in San Francisco, you can still catch my national show America’s Morning News on KSFO weekday mornings. Of course, I’m also always available at @mattraytalk.
In the meantime, talk to you at 10:06 AM PT on KGO!
Good morning! I’m off today and Sunday. The great Christine Craft is filling in today 10 AM – 1 PM Pacific on KGO. Dan Mandis has the chair Sunday 10 AM – 1 PM. Listen live at http://www.kgoradio.com!
I’ll be back on the air Monday morning for America’s Morning News, and next weekend on KGO.
Have a wonderful weekend!
I’m off today. KGO is airing 49ers football. Coverage starts at 9 AM Pacific. I’ll be back on the air Monday coast-to-coast 6-9 AM Eastern on America’s Morning News.
– New video shows Jahi McMath moving her hand and foot on command. Should her brain-death ruling be overturned?
– Liberia wants to prosecute the man who brought Ebola to the US, and the Dallas District Attorney is considering it too. Should they?
– Sex, bondage, murder, and eyeglasses? HLN’s Jane Valez-Mitchell joins me to discuss the latest in the Jodi Arias trial.
– Are colleges legally responsible to protect students from sexual assault?
– Websites are providing Sugar Daddies to pay for college tuition. Isn’t that prostitution?
Join the conversation 10 AM – 1 PM Pacific at 415-808-0810. On Twitter @mattraytalk.