Good morning! We’re on from 10 AM – 2 PM, leading you up to Cal Football on KGO. Here’s what we’re discussing:
– A Virginia man accused of taking upskirt photos had his case dismissed because the judge said women should have no expectation of privacy in a public place. Really? Really?!?!?!?
– South Bay residents are holding complaint meetings over traffic and noise from Levi’s Stadium. Are they justified considering they voted for it in the first place? Katie Nelson with the San Jose Mercury News joins us.
– A new report by the Pew Research Center finds one in four Americans think poor people don’t work hard enough. What say you?
– Did the DEA go too far by setting up a fake Facebook page for a woman charged in a cocaine case to trick her friends into giving up information? Attorney Brian Bouffard joins us.
– Do you think fever screenings at US airports will keep Ebola out of the US? Aviation Crisis Consultant Ken Jenkins joins us.
– Microsoft’s CEO says women should keep quiet about raises and hope good karma comes their way. Is he right? Leadership Expert Neena Newberry joins us.