– New video shows Jahi McMath moving her hand and foot on command. Should her brain-death ruling be overturned?
– Liberia wants to prosecute the man who brought Ebola to the US, and the Dallas District Attorney is considering it too. Should they?
– Sex, bondage, murder, and eyeglasses? HLN’s Jane Valez-Mitchell joins me to discuss the latest in the Jodi Arias trial.
– Are colleges legally responsible to protect students from sexual assault?
– Websites are providing Sugar Daddies to pay for college tuition. Isn’t that prostitution?
Join the conversation 10 AM – 1 PM Pacific at 415-808-0810. On Twitter @mattraytalk.